COMING SOON – RESERVE YOURS WHEN THE RESERVATION WINDOW OPENS ON NOVEMBER 16th at 2 PM (MT)!
Stampin’ Up! is releasing their own stamp placement tool and it is AMAZING! Using it makes it easy to line up images for perfect placement, allows for easy multiple step stamping, is fantastic for batch stamping and will help those who have problems with dexterity.
Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
WATCH THIS VIDEO to find out FIVE THINGS YOU MUST TO KNOW about this fabulous new tool – the STAMPARATUS!
Using it you will be able to:
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber AND photopolymer stamps
- Comes complete with a foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Has rulers and gridlines for quick measuring
- Has 2 open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- There are 2 reversible plates giving you a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- You get 2 strong magnets to hold the paper in place
- There are magnet storage areas under the base
- Retail Price–$49.00
OK Sarah – you got me, I want one but how do I get in line to get my Stamparatus?
DIFFERENTLY FROM ANY OTHER STAMPIN’ UP ORDER – beginning at 2 pm (MT) on THURSDAY NOVEMBER 16th Stampin’ Up! are OPENING UP A RESERVATION WINDOW WHERE A LIMITED QUANTITY CAN BE RESERVED
How will this work?
- After 2 pm (MT) November 16th CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store
- Once there CLICK ON THE GRAPHIC for the Stamparatus which will take you to the Reservation page
- For step-by-step instructions on what you’ll need to do please see the tutorial graphic below
- You will need to provide your credit card information upon reserving your Stamparatus but IT WILL NOT BE CHARGED until it ships out to you
- Reserve and your Stamparatus will ship to you in the first batch which Stampin’ Up! estimates will be approximately February 1st 2018
- When your Stamparatus is ready to ship, you will receive an email from Stampin’ Up! telling you to log back into your online account, to finalize your order and authorize payment.
- At that time you will be able to add other Stampin’ Up! items to your order and YES – that will be in Sale-a-bration so if you do add some, you’ll get Sale-a-bration freebie(s) on it too!
Need more info?
- Click HERE to read the Customer Q&A from Stampin’ Up!
IF YOU WANT TO RESERVE ONE PLEASE ACT QUICKLY – in Stampin’ Up!’s words – ‘Reservation quantities are while supplies last’ – THIS MEANS HURRY TO RESERVE AND SECURE YOURS!
Want to see some cute pics of it? Here you go…
Here’s everything – the magnetic base, the foam mat, the two hinged clear reversible plates and the two magnets…
Here’s the back – you can see the non slip feet and the magnet storage…
And here it is all assembled together – the two plates allow you to have multiple stamps on them at the same time!
In action – making even 4 step stamping a breeze! This shows you how quick it will be to batch make – you can stamp multiple images for lots of cards quickly…