DID YOU RECEIVE MY MAKE & TAKE ‘HOLIDAY TINS KIT’ IN THE MAIL?
If you did then this is where you can find out how to put both of them together along with a free printable/downloadable Project Sheet that you can keep for reference – you will find that further down the page.
In your Kit you have two tins and all the items you need to decorate them – one is Halloween themed and the other for Fall.
- Stamps: Have a Hoot (153389)
- Die Cutting: Peek a Hoot Dies (153573)
- BUNDLE: Have a Hoot Bundle (155208) – includes Have a Hoot Stamp Set AND Peek a Hoot Dies!
- Cardstocks: Whisper White (100730)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (132708)
- Blends: Crumb Cake (154882), Pumpkin Pie (154897), Daffodil Delight (154883), Old Olive (154892)
- Ribbon: Black Glittered Organdy (147897)
- Twine: Playful Pets Trim Combo (152466)
- Embellies: Iridescent Pearls (153549), All the Trimmings (153540)
- Tin: Round Tin (153544)
- Take the white base tag and stamp ‘boo’ onto it at the bottom
- Adhere the black spider web onto it using glue
- Stamp & color the owl with Blends Markers, cut or punch out and use Dimensionals to adhere over the web
- Adhere the star and black dot onto it
- Thread the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon through the top notch and trim the ends
- Tie around piece of Black & White Striped Bakers Twine and finish with a bow
- Use Dimensionals to adhere your tag to the tin and fill with candies – your tin is ready for gifting!
Fall themed Tin:
- Stamps: Bow – Gift Wrapped (153432), Hearts on small tag – Everything Essential (153382), sentiment – Beautiful Autumn (153450)
- BUNDLES: Gift Wrapped Bundle (155155) – includes both the Gift Wrapped Stamp Set AND the Gift Bow Builder Punch for JUST $31.50!
- Beautiful Autumn Bundle (155189) – includes both the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set AND the three leaf & acorn punches in Autumn Punch Pack
- Punches: Gift Bow Builder (153606), Autumn Punch Pack (153609)
- Shaped Die: Halloween Magic Dies (153565)
- Cardstocks: Mint Macaron (138337), Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650), Soft Suede (115318), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Cajun Craze (119684), Early Espresso (119686)
- DSP: Plaid Tidings (153527)
- Ink: Early Espresso (147114)
- Ribbon: Mint Macaron Basketweave & Metallic Combo (153553)
- Twine: Linen Thread (104199)
- Embellies: Sequins for Everything (153556)
- Tin: Rectangle Tin (153519)
To create the belly band:
- Take a piece of Mint Macaron Basketweave ribbon and wrap it around your tin – start & finish at the top and tape each end to a scrap piece of cardstock – this will give you a more solid base than simply wrapping the ribbon around the tin.
- Adhere the strip of plaid patterned paper on top
- Stamp hearts onto the small tag – make a small hole in the top of the tap
- Wrap around a piece of Linen Thread and feed through the small tag – position and finish with a bow
To create the tag:
- Take the tag shape and stamp the sentiment onto it
- Use Dimensionals to adhere onto the tin
- Stamp the bow onto a piece of Mint Macaron cardstock and punch out – adhere with Dimensionals
- Use the Autumn Punch Pack to punch out the leaves & acorn and adhere where liked
- Adhere a few sequins in place and your tin is ready for gifting!
WANT MY FREE DOWNLOADABLE/PRINTABLE INSTRUCTION SHEET TO ASSEMBLE THE TINS? CLICK HERE TO FIND IT!