MY MONTHLY CARD CHALLENGE IS HERE!
How do you take part? Place any sized order in my online store and I will send you the current month’s Card Challenge pack in the mail – complete the challenge, email a photo of your finished card to me and I will send you a sweet FREE GIFT for taking part!
The September Card Challenge!
If you place any sized order in my online store then you will receive my September Card Challenge pack in the mail!
Included will be these items:
What is your Challenge?
- to create a card incorporating ALL of the layers and pieces included in your pack
- you can add more layers, embellishments & stamped images but you must use every item that I include
- take a photo of your card, email it to me and I will mail you a sweet gift for taking part – your choice of either a FREE PACK OF CHICKEN WIRE ELEMENTS or a FREE ROLL OF BRAIDED LINEN TRIM!
Included items in your Challenge pack that you must incorporate into your Challenge Card:
- Blackberry Bliss layer – 5 ¼” x 4” (sized to be adhered to a standard sized card base)
- Pool Party mat embossed with the new TIN TILE DYNAMIC EMBOSSING FOLDER (147906)
- Strip of GALVANIZED METALLIC PAPER (147805)
- Strips of patterned paper from COUNTRY LANE DSP (147804) – use any of the patterns
- A piece of CHICKEN WIRE ELEMENTS (147807)
- A piece of 3/6” BRAIDED LINEN TRIM (147808)
- Leaves cut from VELLUM CARDSTOCK (101856) using the LEAF PUNCH (144667)
- A piece of LINEN THREAD (104199)
Let your creativity roll – I hope you enjoy this and take part as I cannot wait to see how creative you are!
INTERESTED IN TAKING PART IN MY MONTHLY CARD CHALLENGE TO EARN YOURSELF A FREE GIFT? Place any sized order in my online store and I will send YOU the current Month’s Challenge Pack so that you can take part and earn a prize too!
To give you an idea, this is the card that I created using those same products…
I gave mine an Early Espresso base and used stamps from the beautiful new set Country Home for my focal image that I cut out using a large Oval die and colored using various Stampin’ Blends Markers – Old Olive, Bronze, Pool Party, Smoky Slate – and two BRAND NEW COLORS featured in the Holiday Catalog – Blackberry Bliss and Cajun Craze…
To make the little blue flower pop out I added glitter with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and popped a little Rhinestone Jewel in the center…
I layered my strips of Galvanized Metallic Paper and patterned papers from Country Lane DSP and cut Vs in one end of each using the Banner Triple Punch…
As you can see I decided not to add a sentiment to the front of this card – I like to keep some on hand that I can use for absolutely any occasion and I think this one fits the bill perfectly – I can easily use it for a thank you, birthday or hello card which makes it an invaluable addition to my stash!
WANT THE FREE PROJECT SHEET FOR TODAY’S CARD? Click HERE to find it – then you can download it or print it out to keep for easy reference!