DID YOU RECEIVE ONE OF MY MAKE & TAKE PACKAGES IN THE MAIL?
If you did then this is where you can find out how to put it together along with a free printable/downloadable Project Sheet that you can keep for reference.
SEPTEMBER 2018 – HOLIDAY CATALOG KICK OFF!
This month’s Make & Take package celebrates the beginning of the fantastic Holiday Catalog and contained TWO items:
The consumable supplies to create this Halloween Cello Bag Treat Topper:
AND A BONUS CARD CHALLENGE PACK where you received a bag of the following supplies to create a card for a prize!
I also created a card using these as an example and you can find it below – have fun building your Make & Takes and don’t forget to email me the photo of your finished card so you get your prize for taking part!
The Halloween Cello Bag Treat Topper
You bag contained supplies to create this cute spooky treat…
Assembly is easy – simply layer all the shapes using Snail adhesive and Dimensionals & stamp your tag – I used Dimensionals to lift the stamped circle off of the vellum circle and then used a couple of Mini Dimensionals to lift the bat off of the white circle.
If you want to step this project up you can use an embossing folder to texture the yellow tag and shape the ends of the star patterned paper like I did below using sharp scissors or the Banner Triple Punch…
Fill your bag with candies and then there are a couple of ways you can attach your finished tag to it:
You can tie the top of your bag closed with the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, make a small hole in the top of the yellow tag, thread through the Bakers Twine and use it to tie around the bag top finishing with a bow…
OR you can wrap the Glittered Organdy Ribbon around the bag about half way down to create a belly band effect and adhere your tag on top of it – I added a little white bow on the front as a cute finishing touch…
WANT THE FREE PROJECT SHEET FOR THIS TREAT BAG TOPPER? Click HERE to find it – then you can download it or print it out to keep for easy reference!
Here is the Supply List for this Project – click on any of the items to see them in the online store:
The September Card Challenge!
This is the card that I created using those same products…
I gave mine an Early Espresso base and used stamps from the beautiful new set Country Home for my focal image that I cut out using a large Oval die and colored using various Stampin’ Blends Markers.
A recap of my September customer challenge:
- create a card incorporating ALL of the layers and pieces included in your bag
- you can add more layers, embellishments & stamped images but you must use every item that I included
- take a photo of your card, email it to me and I will mail you a sweet gift for taking part – your choice of either a FREE PACK OF CHICKEN WIRE ELEMENTS or a FREE ROLL OF BRAIDED LINEN TRIM!
Included items that you must incorporate into your Challenge Card:
- Blackberry Bliss layer – 5 ¼” x 4” (sized to be adhered to a standard sized card base)
- Pool Party mat embossed with the new TIN TILE DYNAMIC EMBOSSING FOLDER (147906)
- Strip of GALVANIZED METALLIC PAPER (147805)
- Strips of patterned paper from COUNTRY LANE DSP (147804) – use any of the patterns
- A piece of CHICKEN WIRE ELEMENTS (147807)
- A piece of 3/6” BRAIDED LINEN TRIM (147808)
- Leaves cut from VELLUM CARDSTOCK (101856) using the LEAF PUNCH (144667)
- A piece of LINEN THREAD (104199)
Let your creativity roll – I hope you enjoy this and take part as I cannot wait to see how creative my wonderful customers are!
INTERESTED IN TAKING PART IN MY CARD CHALLENGES FOR PRIZES IN THE FUTURE? Place any sized order in my online store and I will send YOU this Month’s Challenge Pack so that you can take part and earn a prize too!