Now this set I will be very sad to see go – Pocket Silhouettes is one of my staple go-to sets because it makes it is quick & easy to make lots of thank you cards using it in a very short amount of time…
You can find Pocket Silhouettes on pg 109 of the Catalog and it is a set of 6 featuring four silhouetted plants and two sweet sentiments – and it is going to be gone when the current catalog retires – on Thursday – so if you want it, snap it up fast!
Today I wanted to show you a card that I made using two of the stamps from that set…
And I combined it with two of my favorite Stampin colors – Early Espresso and Marina Mist – they just go so well together to create an elegant look…
So my card base is Early Espresso onto which I layered a piece of Whisper White…I added a strip of Marina Mist polka-dotted paper from the Subtles Patterns Designer Paper Stack (pg 185) and tied around a piece of Early Espresso 1/4″ Grograin Ribbon (pg 195)…
Sarah’s note – ALL of the 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbons are retiring on Thursday – you can find them all on pg 195 and if there are any you want before they go for good, hurry and get them – they are ONLY available whilst stocks last!
Then I stamped my beautiful silhouette image using Early Espresso Ink and I trimmed it to fit the frame behind it…
How did I make that frame? Easily, using my Big Shot and Clearlits Scallop Rectangle die (pg 224) – I added the stamped image using Dimensionals and then added it to my card base…
I wanted to add a sentiment and so I used ‘thanks so much’ which is a stamp that you will also find in Pocket Silhouettes – I punched it out using my Word Window Punch and added to to a layer made using my Modern Label Punch…and there is one cute card!
Here are the images included in the set Pocket Silhouettes – click HERE to find it in the online store…
CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR STAMPIN UP SUPPLIES ONLINE!
WANT TO GET YOUR COPY OF THE BRAND NEW 2012-2013 STAMPIN UP CATALOG?
I have them here ready to ship out to you TODAY!
And when you purchase your new Catalog with me right now I will also be mailing you:
- FREE SAMPLES of brand new products from the new Catalog
- a FREE Make & Take
- a FREE Bookmark made using brand new Designer Series Paper
- a Scavenger Hunt – complete it and I will be mailing you some FREE ribbon!
- AND my FREE Coupon Sheet good for the next Stampin Up year – it gives you a coupon for every month from July 1st 2012 through June 30th 2013 – please note that only those customers who order a Catalog from me receive my Coupon Sheet – it’s exclusive to them as a thank you and offers a different discount every month, so be sure to get yours by ordering your catalog soon!
How do your order your Catalog?
Click on the ‘Buy Now’ Button below…the price of $6.99 INCLUDES SHIPPING via Priority Mail!
- I can mail to US addresses ONLY – I am not able to mail catalogs internationally
- However I CAN mail to APO/FPO addresses