It’s been weeks in the making but finally it’s all fresh, modern & ready for launch – and I am very proud to welcome you to the NEW Sarah’s Ink Spot!
Take a look around & explore, and if you notice anything that is not working or linking correctly, please Email Me to let me know and I will send you a little something as a thank you :-)
As you can see, it’s VERY different from my old blog – we designed it to be uncluttered, clean & simple with clear and precise buttons and links – the goal was for it to be easy to navigate and I hope that you find it that way…
AND it is also very mobile-device friendly so should work really well on phones & tablets too!
You will see that fantastic Moving Slideshow – that is one of my favorite features! It will automatically scroll through four of my projects and if you want to see the posts & details for any of them, simply click on that picture and it will take you there – you can also move through the slideshow by using the arrows at each end.
My Blog Posts are now shown in a different way took so that you can see a bunch of my latest blog posts on the front page making it easier to find what you are looking for – simply click on the one you want to view and it will open up to reveal the full post…
And my posts are also a little different – a little more concise & simple and my Supply List has changed – it is no longer in list format – it is now in a visual table at the bottom where you can easily see at a glance exactly what products I used and when you click on any of those product pictures you will be taken directly to that item in the store so that you can explore further or add it to your Shopping Bag.
And at the end of every post (including this one!) you will find my Social Media Buttons – click on any of those and you can visit & like/follow me or Share to your own social media sites or to friends – please go ahead and try them out and I would LOVE it if you would like or follow me today to try it out :-)
Additionally at the end of every post you will find Categories & Tags in case you want to explore any other ideas related to content in that post – simply click on a word and all will be revealed!
PLUS for EVERY card or project I make, I will now have a link to a Printable/Downloadable Project Sheet – to make it easy to find them, simply look for the red wording – that will be the links to them!
What else is new & different?
- Search Box is right at the top so that you can quickly & easily type in what you are looking for – this will also appear at the top on your mobile devices too
- Menu Bar is right under my banner – some menu items have a drop down menu with options, others are simply a direct link
- Social Media Buttons are at the top of the right side bar – use them to visit & follow/like me on those websites – and you will see a Share button on the end too!
- Right side bar is where you will see links to Email Me, Shop & Join my Team – you can also sign up to follow my blog by Email – or Receive my Newsletter by Email
- Monthly Host Code info is also in the right side bar – use my code when you shop with me & you get freebies which change each month – click on Special Offers in the menu bar to find out more!
- Archives & Categories with drop down menus – this is to keep everything neat & tidy but all of my older posts are still accessible!
- Tags – I have updated categories & tags for all of my blog content to make it simple to find ideas of the same theme or type – click on a word in the tag cloud and you will see the results of everything I’ve made using it – it’s pretty fun!
Again, we are not completely done yet – it is a work in progress LOL – I still have content to add in ’10 days of’ and ‘Videos’ (which are coming REAL soon!) and the re-org of my Tutorials is on the way BUT I wanted to get it up and out to ‘launch it’ and see how it works and what you think…so don’t be shy…please let me know by emailing me or leaving me a comment…I really appreciate it!
THANK you for stopping by – I am SO unbelievably excited to share my ‘new look’ with you – be sure to come back tomorrow to see a cute candy holder complete with Project Sheet & Tutorial that I made for Halloween!